Re: [xsl] Is there a way of obfuscating XSLT stylesheets ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Is there a way of obfuscating XSLT stylesheets ?
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 06:47:35 -0800
It all depends on how "obfuscation" is defined.

For example, the code of FXSL is very readable (horizontal and
vertical indentation, meaningful names, extra bank space), however,
people who are not introduced to the ideas of functional programming
find any FXSL application "obfuscated"  :o)

In my practice, even giving the complete source code of a real world
(not too-small) application (in any language) will not help much. What
is much more valuable is the design document, which explains at a
higher level what the code is doing.

As the proverb goes, one cannot see the forest being too close to a tree.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev