Re: [xsl] Newbie question on XSL transformations: multiple sorts on element attributes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Newbie question on XSL transformations: multiple sorts on element attributes
From: Rob Newman <rlnewman@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:16:34 -0800
All,

Just to close this thread out - I got my sysadmin to update xsltproc to the latest version and all is right in my world once again.
We are in the process of getting Saxon installed as well.

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded (especially Abel). Apologies to all for occasionally going off-thread into product issues/discussions. I am very happy that there is such a helpful XSLT community out there so willing to assist anyone.

Sincerely,
- Rob