Re: [xsl] persistent ids/hashes from strings?

Subject: Re: [xsl] persistent ids/hashes from strings?
From: Joern Nettingsmeier <nettings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:48:51 +0100
Steve wrote:
Forgive my noobishness, I'm not sure I can help but I'd like to
understand your dilemma, as I do a simpler version of what you
propose.

Everytime you get a new customer, are you re-writing the original XML
file to include their information,

yes.

including a unique key?

no. i don't want to include a manually-created unique key in that file. instead i want to hash the company name.

thanks,

jvrn

--
jvrn nettingsmeier

home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/
http://spunk.dnsalias.org
phone://+49/201/491621

if you are a free (as in "free speech") software developer
and you happen to be travelling near my home, drop me a line
and come round for a free (as in "free beer") beer. :-D