[xsl] xsl:number

Subject: [xsl] xsl:number
From: "SINGH Navpreet" <Navpreet.SINGH@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:03:30 +1100
Hi all,
I am trying to use <xsl:number  format="1"/> in my xslt. It works fine and
increment when my output is PDF file. But it does not increment for rtf
output. I am using it while populating list items as follows:

	<fo:list-item>
		<fo:list-item-label start-indent="5mm" end-indent="2mm">
		  <fo:block font-size="11pt" font-family="serif" font-weight="bold">
			<xsl:number  format="1."/>
		  </fo:block>
		</fo:list-item-label>
		<fo:list-item-body start-indent="body-start()">
		  <fo:block font-size="11pt" font-family="serif" font-weight="bold">
			<xsl:value-of select="TITLE"/>
		  </fo:block>
		</fo:list-item-body>
	  </fo:list-item>

So for each TITLE, 1 is preceded to that line in case of rtf, but it
increments for pdf.
I am using fop-0.92beta for transformation. Any help will be much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Navpreet.

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.