RE: [xsl] Peserving html in xsl:value-of select

Subject: RE: [xsl] Peserving html in xsl:value-of select
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:58:35 -0000
You should use <xsl:copy-of> if you want a straight copy, or
<xsl:apply-templates> if you want to do any processing of the subtree.

You could have gone to any reference book and looked up "xsl:value-of"; you
might have had to follow a cross-reference to find an explanation of the
string-value of an element node.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/