Re: [xsl] Ann: Transforming J S O N in pure X S L T

Subject: Re: [xsl] Ann: Transforming J S O N in pure X S L T
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 22:54:44 +0200 (CEST)
Dimitre Novatchev wrote:

>                      f:json-document():

>    It is           P  u  r  e      X  S  L  T

  Back to home, I've just give it a try.  I found what seems to be a
bug, in func-lrParse.xsl line 40:

    <xsl:variable name="vLexResults" as="item()+"
     select="if(empty($pCurLexeme)) ... else ()"/>

  The @as doesn't match the possibility to have () in the else clause.
I guess the @as has to be "item()*".  With this change, the two tests
run perfectly well (otherwise they fail).

  For other comments, I'm going to use the FXSL forum on SF.net.

  Great work!

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com