Re: [xsl] xsl:element will not create an output element, in any context

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:element will not create an output element, in any context
From: N David Brown <orieldave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 11:27:59 +0000
Sweet! It works!

I changed my PHP from

$outputXML = xmlify(trim($xslProc->transformToDoc($xmlDoc->textContent)))


$outputXML = $xslProc->transformToXML($xmlDoc))

Now everything is output as expected =D It looks like a few of the things you guys mentioned were producing the problem, since originally the plain XML file linked to XSL wouldn't even work.

Thanks so much for all your help, David and Abel, I really appreciate it =)

*scampers off like happy bunny*

- Dave

David Carlisle wrote:
Why is the namespace not correct?
because it's got the wrong characters in it.
the xhtml namespace is
and you declared (but didn't use)
which is a different namespace.

I just tested the link...
Whether a server serves anything from a URI has no relationship to
whether that URI is usable as a namespace for a particular vocabulary.
Thw w3c server  rewrites the URI to lowercase if it would otherwise
fail a GET request which is a convenience if you are trying to get web
pages, but irrelevant to namespace processing which is case sensitive.


The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England
and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:
Wilkinson House, Jordan Hill Road, Oxford OX2 8DR, United Kingdom.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. The service is
powered by MessageLabs. ________________________________________________________________________

Current Thread