RE: [xsl] Character Report Overflow Pages

Subject: RE: [xsl] Character Report Overflow Pages
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 12:38:29 +0100
It's a fairly standard problem. Arranging data in multiple pages is
essentially the same as arranging in multiple columns, see

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N7450.html#d10871e13

except that instead of putting the data inside a <tr> element, you want to
precede it with a page header.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/