Re: [xsl] Getting a list of node Text()

Subject: Re: [xsl] Getting a list of node Text()
From: Nicholas Orr <nick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:10:03 +1000
Abel,

thanks for these, I'll investigate and see how I go.

In this case the data is coming out of a FileMaker database, so I've just got to hope that they improve the situation in the future. They're using the Xalan C++ implementation so anything like EXSLT or XSLT2 seems to be a way off unfortunately. Because I'm using the built in XSLT processor, I'm stuck with their choice until I program my own processing functions, and that's not likely to happen in the near future.

Thanks to all who helped out.

Cheers,
Nick