Re: [xsl] Unexpected Context Node at Points in XPath Expression

Subject: Re: [xsl] Unexpected Context Node at Points in XPath Expression
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 03:02:20 +0200
Michael Terry wrote:
Awesome, thanks very much. It's quite clear. Offhand I can't verify
whether my production tools (a so-called scripting addition for
AppleScript, by Satimage) use XSLT 2.0. I'll check it out tonight. -
mt

If you are planning to read the Wiki Quote pages by XSLT then you will have some surprises: the page you showed is not well-formed XML and it is not possible process un-welformed XML (there are ways around this, if you need help with that, try HTML TagSoup, which will make real XML from any HTML).