RE: [xsl] xsl with dynamic xpath statement from param and variable

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl with dynamic xpath statement from param and variable
From: "Ralph Price" <Ralph.Price@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 13:55:40 +1200
Hi Ken

thanks for your rapid response to my question. The first solution has
worked just fine. You were correct in your comment about my oversight in
wiping out attributes. I noticed that after I had posted to the list.

I am testing the xsl in XmlSpy and as such I am not sure of what
'processing engine' is being used but the second solution produces an
error dialog stating that "Variables and parameters cannot be used in
patterns'.

I assume that despite the version being stated as being 2.0 it is still
processing using 1.0?

I will happily take on any criticism for what I have done and any
misdirection was my own from what I have been able to gleen from books
and on-line. Any misinterpretations are my own. (San Francisco is
probably a bit far for a training course)

Best regards

Ralph Price
New Zealand