RE: [xsl] Sorting and navigation

Subject: RE: [xsl] Sorting and navigation
From: Coppens Benoît (All4IT) <Benoit.Coppens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 15:33:19 +0200
Hi Florent,

I must use Xalan because all the project was developed using it.
I just need to code a little change (i.e. add sorting)
Anyway the solution of David is working fine.

Thanks,
Benoit

Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended solely for
the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain information which is
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, except for the purpose
for which they are intended. Dissemination, distribution, or reproduction by
anyone other than the intended recipients is prohibited and may be illegal. If
you are not an intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and
return the electronic mail and its attachments and destroy any copies which
may be in your possession. UCB screens electronic mails for viruses but does
not warrant that this electronic mail is free of any viruses. UCB accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this electronic
mail.