Re: [xsl] Dynamic creation of Frame view from XML using XSLT Regex match!

Subject: Re: [xsl] Dynamic creation of Frame view from XML using XSLT Regex match!
From: sreejith m <msreejith@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 11:13:45 -0700 (PDT)

   <bcol> bval </bcol>
   </T_MB_ROW>

   <T_MB_ROW>
   <acol> aval </acol>
   <bcol> bval </bcol>
   </T_MB_ROW>

</T_MB>

</XMLDOC>

Step 2) Above XML and the XSL (as in original mail)
would be returned to the browser (in response to a
request)

Step 3) My expected output as follows:
--------------------------------------

<frameset cols="20%,*">
   <frame name="lframe" src="about:blank">
   <frame name="rframe" src="about:blank">
</frameset>

Onloading the frames should get rendered by the XSL

lframe should dynamically get populated with:

rframe should dynamically contain:
   <h1> T_SYS </h1>
       --content for t_sys_tab

   <h1> T_MB </h1>