RE: [xsl] [XSL] XSL Browser Integration

Subject: RE: [xsl] [XSL] XSL Browser Integration
From: "Scott Trenda" <Scott.Trenda@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:50:22 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: M. David Peterson [mailto:m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 03:15:11 -0600, Alain <alainb06@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> (unreliable on client-side)
If anyone uses the "unreliable on client-side" argument, question their

motives.

Please keep in mind that Alain paraphrased me on this - I didn't
directly say it anywhere in my response. What I was saying, though, was
that you have much more stability and resources on the server side,
where you know if you're using MSXML or libxslt or Saxon, and can
leverage the power of your transformations against their features. (Even
if those features are nothing more than exsl:node-set().)