[xsl] Inserting an XSL variable as an HTML table row ID

Subject: [xsl] Inserting an XSL variable as an HTML table row ID
From: Bhaskar _ <bhaskarji@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:16:42 +0000
Hi,

I am writing an XSL whose output is an HTML table. I generate an ID based on
the depth and position of the XML tree for each table row and store it in an
XSL variable, say $id. The output would look something like this:

So, the values of the XSL variable $id would be X1, X2, etc. But I can't seem
to figure out a way to print this variable inside the HTML 'tr' tag - that is,
I am unable to select the value of $id using xsl:value-of inside the tag.
Could someone please help?

Thanks.

Download the latest version of Windows Live Messenger NOW!
http://get.live.com/en-ie/messenger/overview