[xsl] [XSL]Display Different Results Based on Count of Node Sets

Subject: [xsl] [XSL]Display Different Results Based on Count of Node Sets
From: Alice Ju-Hsuan Wei <ajwei@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:54:59 -0400
Hi,

Below are two templates I am using to display some titles of the book. I am wondering if anybody knows whether or not I can use the count function here so that for books with multiple books by one author, the titles would be broken off with the <p> tag, but those with only one, would not display the <p> tag. Anyone know if I should use <xsl:if> or the count function here?

Here is the XSLT:

   <xsl:template match="book">
           <xsl:call-template name="author"/>
           <xsl:apply-templates/>
   </xsl:template>

    <xsl:template match="title">
                       <xsl:apply-templates/>
   </xsl:template>

The XML:

   <book>
    <author>Tennison, Jeni</author>
   <title>Beginning XSLT</title>
   <title>Beginning XSLT 2.0</title>
   </book>

   <book>
   <author>Meyer, Eric</author>
   <title>The Zen of CSS</title>
   </book>

Thanks to those who may be able to help.

Alice