Re: [xsl] Future of XSL Stylesheet Writing?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Future of XSL Stylesheet Writing?
From: Steve <subsume@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:43:29 -0400
A long time. This certainly isn't going to be the most educated reply,
but I'm not sure if I can even think of an example of higher level
products (WYSIWYG) precluding the need for technicians working on the
lower level. Wouldn't HTML be the perfect case study--does any other
language exist which has a greater amount of products dedicated to
encapsulating it (Dreamweaver, etc)? And yet manual CSS/HTML hackers
are not waiting tables just yet. =)

-S

Also, I urge you to scan the archives because phobias such as this are
presented on this list rather routinely.