Re: [xsl] normalize-space and sequence

Subject: Re: [xsl] normalize-space and sequence
From: "Mathieu Malaterre" <mathieu.malaterre@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:33:47 +0200
On 9/27/07, Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Maybe I totally misunderstood your question, but if  I did, please
> respond with a tiny example of what you are after: a small but working
> xslt document, a small input and a small output xml document, plus an
> extra output xml containing what you want different. You know, with xml
> it is like with pictures: one xml says more than a thousand words, but
> thousand xmls (or very large ones) say nothing. ;)

Hi Abel,

  Thanks again for your help. I think I have rewritten what happen in
a shorter example:

http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gdcm/Sandbox/xslt/ws.xml
and
http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gdcm/Sandbox/xslt/ws.xsl

  Could you please let me know how to fix the following:

  <xsl:template match="entry/para">
    <entry ie="{.}"/>
  </xsl:template>

  So that it also calls the other templates ? In the end I should get:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <entry ie="Hello"/>
  <entry ie="World"/>
  <entry ie="!"/>

I'll start a new thread for your comment on my output not being valid xml.

thanks again,

--
Mathieu