[xsl] Simple Word Wrap?

Subject: [xsl] Simple Word Wrap?
From: Luke Jones <ljones@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:43:59 -0500
XSL experts,

I have a somewhat unique problem.  I'm converting legal xml documents
into pdfs and I've run into a big of a snag.

In one particular document, I'm dealing with drugs.  So I have "words"
that look like
"N-(3-methyl-1-(2-phenylethyl)-4-piperidly)-N-phenylpropanamide".  Since
the block area I'm working in needs to be justified text, you might see
where "words" of that length cause many aesthetic issues within the pdf.
I've tried to go in manually and enter spaces where I felt a word wrap
should take place.  However, due to the nature of how justification is
handled is xsl, this doesn't seem to be a viable option as I'm still
left with rather large gaps between words.

Does anyone know of a way to keep my justification as well as manage
words so as to keep the flow of text consistent throughout the document?

Thanks!