[xsl] Zero-width Space

Subject: [xsl] Zero-width Space
From: Roger Sperberg <rsperberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:37:46 -0700 (PDT)
Can anyone suggest an XML editor that will hide or display zero-width spaces
along with other "invisibles"?

OpenOffice.org Writer and MS Word are the only
two editors of any sort that I've tried among several dozen that will display
the ZWSP. They're not optimal for the XML work I'm doing, which includes Khmer
text with many ZWSP's (Khmer doesn't use spaces to indicate wordbreaks, so the
ZWSP provides guidance to programs as to where line breaks are acceptable).
Thanks,

Roger Sperberg

PS: I am currently using XML Copy Editor for XML and
XSL work, as well as Xselerator and Stylus Studio for XSL. This is on Win XP.
--
Cambodian Language Exercises -- cambodian.tiddlyspot.com
Beginning