RE: [xsl] document() function and error-handling

Subject: RE: [xsl] document() function and error-handling
From: "Scott Trenda" <Scott.Trenda@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:34:07 -0600
I'm really not trying to beat a nearly-dead horse here (I swear!), but the XML
spec says in '2.6:
[17] PITarget ::= Name - (('X' | 'x') ('M' | 'm') ('L' | 'l'))

If I'm reading it correctly, this only reserves "xml", and variations in
letter cases, for internal use. Whether or not it's bad form to create PIs of
the form <?xml-whatever?> is a separate issue, but the spec doesn't forbid
it.

Like I said before, bad form is bad form and I'll alter it in the end, I just
haven't thought of a better name for it yet. :( And again, thanks for the

~ Scott