Re: [xsl] [FO] Background image on whole page

Subject: Re: [xsl] [FO] Background image on whole page
From: Kamal Bhatt <kbhatt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:00:17 +1100
Each region can have its own background, so you can use background-image= on <region-body>.

To get "the whole page" you will need to have the body region extend to the page dimensions, which is not really desirable for top and bottom margins.
Yes, I noticed.
An alternative is to parcel out a whole page background into bits that are set as the backgrounds of the respective perimeter regions and body region.

<sigh> I was hoping you wouldn't say that. Oh well. I guess I will chalk that up as something else XSLFO can't do.

Thanks.

--
Kamal Bhatt