Re: [xsl] Filtering new tags

Subject: Re: [xsl] Filtering new tags
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:17:50 +0530
I am not sure, that your C# program is using MSXML. It seems to be
using .NET classes.

If your stylesheet is not producing the output I suggested, it could
be a bug with the implementation.

I suggest, you can discuss this problem in Microsoft XSL forum. Or,
perhaps, somebody else on this list could help you.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi