Re: [xsl] combining multiple documents

Subject: Re: [xsl] combining multiple documents
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:57:40 -0800
I'm not sure I follow, and I am not sure I understand the indexing issues as specified, but despite the possibility of wide references there is the documents that have in fact been processed. I think it is only these that I am concerned with. I do not think processing relative to "the current node" context is an issue, I don't see any problem with that or xpath in general.

Keys, as Michael pointed out, are global objects that reflect the state of processing at any instant that a key reference is used, it is only the nature of those references that I am concerned with.

With respect,
Steven