Re: DSSSL Math Question

Subject: Re: DSSSL Math Question
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 19:27:54 -0400 (EDT)
At 26 May 1997 12:59 -0400, Paul Prescod wrote:
 > The problem is that this element always displays as 1 line (12pt) high
 > (in RTF). How do I specify that this display group should grow
 > vertically to accommodate a full matrix (for example). Is this just an
 > RTF bug, or is there something else I need to specify?

Loosen the leading by providing a length-spec for the min-leading
characteristic.  The default is #f, which means "the line spacing
shall not be automatically adjusted to take into account the size of
the content of the lines."

Tony Graham
Tony Graham, Consultant
Mulberry Technologies, Inc.                         Phone: 301-231-6931
6010 Executive Blvd., Suite 608                     Fax:   301-231-6935
Rockville, MD USA 20852                e-mail: tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 DSSSList info and archive: