RE: About Jade internals

Subject: RE: About Jade internals
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 19:57:25 -0500
HI Paul,

You're right, I tried to bypass the parameter settings that is occuring in
run and ProcessOptions but the process to discover what the internal
behavior may take some times. Then, the short term solution seems to use the
JadeApp object and give to it the parameters as received from the command
line.

Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com