Information about the build

Subject: Information about the build
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 08:15:11 -0400
Hi Adam,

Here is a link of several documents made by Matthias on OpenJade internals.
There is a part missing on Unix or Linux code building process.

Can you take a look at it tell me if you or an other Debian person can write
a short text on the building process for Unix/Linux. I know more Win32 so I
can write the part for Win32.

To all people:
If anybody has specific information on how to build the OpenJade sources on
other platforms like for instance Mac, Next, OS2, VMS, MVS, BeOS, etc...
Please can you provide a small document about your particular build process
(tools used, special thing you had to do, etc...)

Thank you very much to all for your collaboration

Didier PH Martin

 DSSSList info and archive: