Information about the build

Subject: Information about the build
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 08:15:11 -0400
Hi Adam,

Here is a link of several documents made by Matthias on OpenJade internals.
There is a part missing on Unix or Linux code building process.

link: http://www.netfolder.com/DSSSL/OpenJade%20Internals/t1.html

Can you take a look at it tell me if you or an other Debian person can write
a short text on the building process for Unix/Linux. I know more Win32 so I
can write the part for Win32.

To all people:
If anybody has specific information on how to build the OpenJade sources on
other platforms like for instance Mac, Next, OS2, VMS, MVS, BeOS, etc...
Please can you provide a small document about your particular build process
(tools used, special thing you had to do, etc...)

Thank you very much to all for your collaboration

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com