RE: PDFJadeTeX Documentation.

Subject: RE: PDFJadeTeX Documentation.
From: "Frank A. Christoph" <christo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 15:58:37 +0900
I'll write it up installation instructions for teTeX and fill in the details
I left out earlier, if someone will answer these questions for me:

1. As I said, I was able to make jadetex.fmt with "latex" rather than
"hugelatex". Does that have any consequences, or does it not matter as long
as you can produce the the format file?

2. Are the pool_size and hash_extra values below OK? Any other parameters
that should be upped?

3. When making the format files, there is a warning about no Elsevier font
setup being available. Is that safe to ignore?

--FAC