Assertion failure in jade 1.2.2

Subject: Assertion failure in jade 1.2.2
From: Jany Quintard <quintard.j@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:42:38 +0100 (CET)
I got a "assertion failure" using a buggy stylesheet and the pdf backend with
OpenJade version "1.2.2.

I am using a stylesheet to convert SGML to RTF and PDF.
My DTD is quite similar to docbook.

In this stylesheet, I use this rule to process tgroup :
 (element tgroup
    (make table space-before: *tableSpaceBefore*
                 space-after: *tableSpaceAfter*
                start-indent: *hndbk-txt-indent*
                 table-width: *hndbk-display-width*

      (make table-part table-part-omit-middle-header?: #f
                       table-part-omit-middle-footer?: #f
                                          content-map: '((thead header)
                                                        (tbody #f)
                                                        (tfoot footer))
        (xo-process-colspecs (current-node))
        (process-children))))

This works fine.

But I first wrote this rule with an error like this :
  (element tgroup
    (make table space-before: *tableSpaceBefore*
                 space-after: *tableSpaceAfter*
                start-indent: *hndbk-txt-indent*
                 table-width: *hndbk-display-width*

      (make table-part table-part-omit-middle-header?: #f
                       table-part-omit-middle-footer?: #f
                                          content-map: '((thead header)
                                                        (tbody #f)
                                                        (tfoot footer))
)     ;; MISPLACED PARENTHESIS
      (xo-process-colspecs (current-node))
      (process-children)))

Here, the (xo-process-colspecs) and (process-children) are outisde of the
(make table-part).

So, when you run this with the rtf backend, you get error messages like this
:
jade -c /xo/vpp/sgml/catalog -v -f /utmp/jqd.xoimpr02.jade.err  -t rtf -d
/home/jqd/stylesheet-dev/dsssl/ibmiddoc/ibm/xoimpr02.dsl -o dbtan.rtf
/xo/vpp/sgml/dcl/ibmiddoc.dcl dbtan.sgml
jade:/home/jqd/stylesheet-dev/dsssl/ibmiddoc/ibm/xoimpr02.dsl:241:27:E: no port
for label "thead"
jade:/home/jqd/stylesheet-dev/dsssl/ibmiddoc/ibm/xoimpr02.dsl:250:27:E: no port
for label "tbody"

which is OK

But with the pdf backend, the result is :
jade: TeXFOTBuilder.cxx:767: struct TeXFOTBuilder::TablePart &
TeXFOTBuilder::Table::curTablePart(): Assertion `CurTablePart != ((void *)0)'
failed.

So, can this be useful to the Openjade team ?
Do you need anything more ?
Let me know.
Jany