RE: (dsssl) loop problem

Subject: RE: (dsssl) loop problem
From: "Maltby, David G" <david.g.maltby@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 13:17:59 -0400
You don't need the (make sequence ... ) since your not making a sequence of
sosofos.  That is,
(define (f_make-entities)
 (let loop(
           (nl (select-elements (descendants (current-node)) "MYELEMENT"))
           (str ""))
  (if (node-list-empty? nl)
    str
   (loop
    (node-list-rest nl)
    (string-append str "information from this nodelist element")))))

should return a string.

HTH, David

http://www.mulberrytech.com/dsssl/dssslist