RE: (dsssl) DSSSL Documentation Project

Subject: RE: (dsssl) DSSSL Documentation Project
From: Ian Castle <ian.castle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 Jan 2002 12:26:50 +0000
On Tue, 2002-01-29 at 11:24, Javier Farreres wrote:
> Sorry. Could you develop more on this comments for the ones who, like me, are not aware of
> these attacks of James Clark to W3C as a standards developers and the reason for the
> criticisms?

There is an article here on the speech that James Clark gave at XML 2001

"Clark has recently become an increasingly dissenting voice at the World
Wide Web Consortium. He used his speech to set out his concerns about
the position that the guardians of XML now find themselves in."

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/12/19/jjc.html