(dsssl) How to use box flow object?

Subject: (dsssl) How to use box flow object?
From: Laurent Laporte <laurentlaporte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:40:21 +0100 (CET)
I am generating RTF documents from an SGML file.
Does anyone can give me examples to make box flow object?

For example, I have a paragraph defined by:
<par>some text</par>
And I wish to produce a RTF paragraph with black border. How can I do
that?

My problem is more complex. In fact, I have a title and some paragraph
to group in one box:
<par>Normal paragraph without box</par>
<par type="title">A TITLE in the box</par>
<par type="box">paragraph 1 in the box</par>
<par type="box">paragraph 2 in the box</par>
<par type="box">paragraph 3 in the box</par>
<par>Normal paragraph without box</par>
How can I group the title and the three paragraphs in a single box with
black borders?

thanks.

=====
------- Laurent.