Re: [dssslist] Character entities in DSSSL stylesheet

Subject: Re: [dssslist] Character entities in DSSSL stylesheet
From: daniel lance herrick <dan.herrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:45:25 -0400 (EDT)
Looks to me like your two tests confirm my first
assertion.

Somewhere in *all* the doctype declaration you are
invoking there is a definition of the entity nbsp
and the value of that entity expands to the empty
string.

You may need to do it functionally, "emit"ing the
literal text you want in your output. (I don't
have my DSSSL standard here and it's been over a
year....)