[jats-list] Job Posting: Are you an XML Guru looking for work?

Subject: [jats-list] Job Posting: Are you an XML Guru looking for work?
From: "Julie Blair julie.blair@xxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 16:55:14 -0000
Sage Publishing is Hiring! This is an opportunity to join a team of highly
specialized systems analysts/engineers. Our key function is configuring and
supporting content management systems to sustain an online publishing
environment. We analyse requirements and improvement requests from business
partners, configure application software and databases, and write, test, and
deploy code to servers. We solve problems and analyse issues as they arise
while participating in all aspects of the software life cycle.

We're looking for effective project management skills, experience with the
full XML stack (XQuery, XSLT, XForms, Schematron), and knowledge of XML-based
content management systems.
This is a remote full-time US position or a hybrid London, UK position.

To access the full job description and apply, please visit:
US:
https://jobs-sagepub.icims.com/jobs/6592/associate-content-systems-analyst%2c
-remote/job
UK:
https://jobs-uk-sagepub.icims.com/jobs/6605/associate-systems-analyst---%c2%a
341%2c220-to-%c2%a350%2c000-per-annum/job

Reach out with any questions.

Julie Blair
Content Systems Manager
Sage