Re: [jats-list] XML editors

Subject: Re: [jats-list] XML editors
From: "G. Ken Holman g.ken.holman@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 21:26:32 -0000
Some customers of our JATS online publishing system https://RealtaOnline.com use XMLSpy because we are told by them that it is free. I don't know what the free version delivers in terms of "full-featured-ness".

Personally I and my colleagues use oXygenXML.

Some clients are editors hacking metadata using Notepad++.

. . . . . Ken