Re: Requirements draft

Subject: Re: Requirements draft
From: Stefan Mintert <mintert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 16:36:19 +0200

 > I'm curious about one point:
 > "User Defined Functions
 >          For reuse. Parameterized, but not recursive."
 > Does anyone know what that means? Are we talking about a function call
 > mechansim *other than* the one defined in ECMAScript? and also different
 > from Flow Object Macros?
 > --
 >  Paul Prescod  -

I'm interested in that too.

And how will XSL which meets these requirements relate to DSSSL?

The note from August ( reads:

"... in parallel with the development of the XSL specification, a proposal
for an amendment to DSSSL will be developed so that with the amendment it
would be a superset of XSL. The amended standard would be compatible with
current DSSSL but would have three kinds of additions..."

I haven't found any statement like that in the new requirements draft. Did I
miss anything?

  Stefan Mintert
       UniDo:    mintert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
       private:  stefan@xxxxxxxxxxx

        "let the music keep our spirits high..."

                                (Jackson Browne)