RE: XSL : Another question

Subject: RE: XSL : Another question
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 14:58:08 -0500
Hi Sanjiva,

Thanks a lot for the link, it is an alternative to strict browser
environment XSL usage. If y understand you well, what you do is:

a) have your own document architecture and implement it with XML format
b) documents created with this architecture are then:
	1 - transformed with XSL into an other XML based language: BML
	2 - The BML document is then interpreted by a BML player.

Am I right? If that is the case, the BML player is then an alternative
renderer. It seems that this fits the concept of "transportable places"
advocated by Orfali & al.

Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com