Re: syntax feedback

Subject: Re: syntax feedback
From: Daniel Glazman <Daniel.Glazman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:56:46 +0100
keshlam@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Let's face it: CSS is more or less in Beta, and XSL is more or less in
> Alpha.

Not at all. And I guess that Microsoft won't appreciate that... I have
nothing in common with MS and certainly disagree with many of their
choices but I admit that IE5 is a good CSS browser implementing a very
substantive subset of CSS2. All implemented CSS properties being also
accessible through Javascript, it is a powerful tool. Thanks to Chris
Wilson who made that possible.

CSS is not a beta, it is the level 2 of a spec. XSL is not an alpha,
it is a draft ; and it is not a stable draft.

</Daniel>