RE: How can i parse a xml-file with xsl recursivley?

Subject: RE: How can i parse a xml-file with xsl recursivley?
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 18:13:37 +0100
Barbara, this is exactly what XSL templates are designed to do.

Write a template for each kind of element you might encounter. Within the
template, call xsl:apply-templates to process the children of that element:
each
one will be processed with the appropriate template. If there are cases
where the
processing of a particular element type depends on context, you can test the

context either in an xsl:if statement within the template, or in the match
attribute
of the xsl:template element itself.

Mike Kay