RE: Sort what and how ?

Subject: RE: Sort what and how ?
From: "Herve AGNOUX" <hagnoux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 17:42:34 +0200
Le 12 Jul 99, Kay Michael a écrit :

> > I use lotus XSL 0.17.2.
> > I'm trying to do a classic slide show, with "back" and "next" button.
> >
> > And I should want four slide like this :
> > (nothing) -- two -- next : four
> > back : two -- four -- next : five
> > ... and so on.
> >

> If I understand the problem correctly, I would think the answer is to use
> from-preceding-siblings(slide[1]) and from-next-siblings(slide[1]). I
> don't know whether these work in Lotus XSL though.

I'm sorry, but my result is in the document order, not in the sorter
order. My exact syntax is :
	<xsl:value-of select="from-following-siblings(slide[1])"/>
(I don't understand why this "slide[1]" ?? I try also "from-following-
siblings(slide)", the result is the same)

The curious thing is when I do :
	<xsl:value-of select="position()">,
I obtain the correct value in the sorted order. How it's possible to
obtain the correct value (in the *sorted* order) for prev and next
slide ???

Thanks.

--
Herve AGNOUX  hagnoux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx France.