Editor for XML (XSL) files

Subject: Editor for XML (XSL) files
From: Miloslav Nic <nicmila@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:53:22 +0200
In these lists, a question is often raised which editor to use for
editing XML or XSL
files. I have a very good experience with HTML Kit
(http://www.chami.com/html-kit/). While it was targeted on HTML, I am
using it for almost everything when working under Windows. It has many
handy and convenient features, it is easy to learn and it is free. And
above all, it is evolving very very fast. I have started to use it 2
months ago and the difference is really big.
It has some very useful features, I was told that it will be possible to
hook into the program other programs like nsgml, ... .

When programming XSL or Zvon home site, I am using some templates
available for downloads at:
http://zvon.vscht.cz/ZvonHTML/Downloads/zvonBackupSite_en.html

Save the file backupHTMLKit.zip, unzip and copy the templates into
data/default/ directory ot HTML Kit.