Re: FO. Is XSL FO realy XML? Re: attributes ordering

Subject: Re: FO. Is XSL FO realy XML? Re: attributes ordering
From: "Paul Tchistopolskii" <paul@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:25:46 -0700
Dear Stephen,

Thank you very much for providing this information.

Do I understand right that in the situation
'border' + 'border-style'  + 'border-top'

'border-style'  overrides 'border'  and  then
'border-top' overrides 'border-style' ?

Thank you.

Rgds.Paul.

PS. It appears that there could be at least 2 new sections
in the WD. One section is 'inheritance' and another is
'priority'.