RE: Dependency Sorting, first of kind

Subject: RE: Dependency Sorting, first of kind
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 17:02:49 -0000
> Second, and more worrying, I get different results with XT
> and Saxon, as shown. Can anyone tell me why?

Usually when this is reported I panic, because XT nearly always turns out to
be right. This time though, unless James comes up with some magic words
buried deep in the spec that I've missed, I think Saxon is giving the right
answer (except for the omission of the xml declaration: when the keyword
changed from xml-declaration to omit-xml-declaration, I accidentally left
the default as "yes").

Mike Kay