RE: Simple XPath question

Subject: RE: Simple XPath question
From: "Vun Kannon, David" <dvunkannon@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:38:39 -0500
	Shouldn't the concatenated string Phil constructs below be the use
attribute of a key:
<key name="FL" match="PERSON" use="concat(string-length(@firstname),'
',concat(@firstname,@lastname))"/>

	Then the function
key('FL',concat(string-length(@firstname),' ',concat(@firstname,@lastname)))
could be used in an expression to find node sets of size > 1. That XT hasn't
implemented the key stuff yet limits my ability to test this conjecture.

	BTW, is this concat idiom the right way to construct a key whose
value spans more than one node?
Cheers,
David vun Kannon