Re: xsl:preserve-space, xml:space

Subject: Re: xsl:preserve-space, xml:space
From: John Robert Gardner <jrgardn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 20:53:43 -0500 (EST)
I hesitate to suggest, but I've been using the following (from E.R.
Harold's XML BIble):
	<foo xml:space="preserve">bar</foo>

Note-- if you use a DTD, MSIE 5 requires a declaration of both options for
the attribute, (preserve | default)

hope it helps,

jr

John Robert Gardner, Ph.D.
ATLA-CERTR
Emory University
http://vedavid.org/diss/
"If there is something you're thinking of doing, or wish you could do,
begin it.  In boldness there is mystery and power . . . . "  _Goethe