RE: text() children

Subject: RE: text() children
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:13:06 -0000
I think we're having problems deducing the general requirement from one
example of input and output. E.g. is it "a div element consists of a
sequence of nodes each of which is either a text node or an <a> element,
followed by a sequence of <p> elements. Output a <p> element that contains
all the material before the first input <p> element, then copy the <p>
elements."?

If that were it you could do it by:

<xsl:template match="div/node()" priority="2">
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="div/p" priority="1">
<xsl:copy/>
</xsl:template>

Mike