RE: XSL-List admin query

Subject: RE: XSL-List admin query
From: "Steven Livingstone" <s.livingstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 17:30:36 +0100
I have to agree - prefixes are a great help to maintaining emails.
I get 300 from various lists a day and the prefix ones are nicely redirected
to designated folders.

Pro Site Server 3, Wrox Press
Pro Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition, Wrox Press

Steven Livingstone
Glasgow, Scotland.
07771 957 280 or +447771957280