RE: XSL caching in IE

Subject: RE: XSL caching in IE
From: Joshua Allen <joshuaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:05:35 -0700
As I understand it, the caching refers just to caching
the stylesheet locally to avoid having to HTTP GET it
each time.  So the stylesheet is cached just like any other
web page.  If the XSL processing is the main thing you
are measuring, you wouldn't see any difference.  If you
want to make absolutely certain that it's not grabbing the
XSL from the remote server each time, you could always
run a network trace..