Re: XSL caching in IE

Subject: Re: XSL caching in IE
From: charbel.keyrouz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (SoftLiban KEYROUZ Charbel)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:25:23 +0300
To reflect the changes made to your XSL directly go to Tools->Internet
Options->Settings Button under the temporary internet field and select "Check
for newer versions of stored pages" Every visit to the page.
This way IE will get you the latest version of your XSL every time and you
won't need to delete All off-line content.