RE: Sort supported processors ???

Subject: RE: Sort supported processors ???
From: Don Bruey <dbruey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:53:15 -0400
I had some of these kinds of problems too - make sure you install it so that
it's used correctly, see for more info.  Also note that
the July release is out, you might just want to get that instead.

Apologies if you've already done these things, I didn't post to the list
since this comes up a lot. Us MSMXL "early-adopters" are sort of behind the