RE: Sort supported processors ???

Subject: RE: Sort supported processors ???
From: Don Bruey <dbruey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:53:15 -0400
I had some of these kinds of problems too - make sure you install it so that
it's used correctly, see

http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm for more info.  Also note that
the July release is out, you might just want to get that instead.

Apologies if you've already done these things, I didn't post to the list
since this comes up a lot. Us MSMXL "early-adopters" are sort of behind the
rest...

Don